Ten things more annoying than the Kars4Kids song

Fingers in ears

Here at Kars4Kids we are not deaf to the fact that, while there are many fans of our radio song, there is also a substantial number of people out there to whom it is worse than nails on a chalkboard.  For those of you whose skin curdles and whose hair falls out in clumps at the first note of our song, we present this definitive list of ten things more annoying than the Kars4Kids song:

1. Dial up internet
  2. Root canals
  3. Colonoscopies
  4. Hearing the Kars 4 Kids ad, switching the station, and hearing it again
  5. A test of the emergency broadcast system
  6. Cleveland Baltimore*
  7. Your wife’s friends husband
  8. The elevator gets stuck in between floors, and the Kars4Kids ad is playing
  9. Rebecca Black
  10. The fax machine noise

* Post will be continuously amended as residents complain🙂

Feel free to add your own in the comments.

21 Comments Add yours

1. Steven says:

I’m thinking being waterboarded in Guantanamo bay might be worse, but it’s a close call🙂

2. MOM29 says:

I definitely think that whining toddlers needs to added to the list!
    (there is even a scientific study on it)

3. sleepdeprived101 says:

Snoring or paper rustling when you are trying to sleep for sure tops it all (and on that note, the alarm clock is not much better!)!

4. joe says:

Talk about annoying, the guy sitting behind me at work. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The kars for kids jingle is nothing compared to this guy.I would rather listen to this jingle loop all day long than hear his popcorn crunching mouthful talking…whoops here he comes ………

5. monica says:

being told i have to come up with more reasons!

6. sandy says:

o c’mon that jingle is way worse than a fax machine!!!

7. puzzled says:

working hours on an 1000 piece puzzle only to discover (at the end)
    that you’re missing the last piece

8. Crackerjack says:

opening the fridge and no more milk for morning coffee definitely takes the cake. There goes your whole day….

9. Mike says:

The Kars4Kids jingle definitely takes the cake. Other things that come close include any Air Supply song, rubberneckers (I’d like to force them into an elevator with someone who hasn’t showered since St. Swithens Day while listening to a continuous loop of the Kars4Kids jingle) and parents who are ruled by their children.
    Perhaps topping the Kars4Kids jingle are people who cannot spell definitely, people who use your/you’re, their/there/they’re, its/it’s incorrectly.

1. kars4kids says:

Or people who can’t spell cars?😉

10. Vanessa says:

When you’ve got a New Kid on the Block saying your music is annoying, you’re pretty much out.

11. lousy driver says:

Most annoying thing is people driving close behind me. Or maybe it’s more annoying to be the driver behind me!

12. The Progressive Auto Flo commercials are WAY worse.

13. Brit says:

Well it’s pretty obvious that since you are making fun of yourself that you have NO intention of changing your jingle which is just a failure to everyone associate with or “benefitting” from K4K. As I said before, I would rather blow up my own vehicle than allow it to finance another one of these horrible commercials. The remix is laughable and does not change anyone’s contempt for this obnoxious, psychosomatic tone deaf rendition equivalent of a Björk and Yoko Ono duet with cats in the background being skinned.

14. Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly rapidly.

15. Joe says:

There is absolutely nothing worse than this song….I turn it off every time I hear it….it actually would encourage me NOT to EVER DONATE ANYTHING TO YOU.

16. Charles says:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORSE THAN THIS SONG. Jack FM plays it 7000 times a day and I now listen to a different radio station just because of this commercial!.

17. Moishe Kapoire says: